2011年4月8日 星期五
My First Bread!!!
This is the first bread made by myself. It's kind of European bread and with crusty surface. The bread tastes a springy but firm texture and it’s really yummy. Sometimes I will add some dregs from soybean milk in the bread, so it’s very nutritional. Unfortunately my daughters don’t like it because it’s not sweet and hard to chew. They prefer tender bread much more. Anyway it’s very easy and you don’t need any special tools except oven. It's a pity that the bread I made can be stored about 1-2 days only. I guess that’s because I don’t add any chemical additive. This home-made bread is not only easy to bake but also good for your health. I made several breads last month and I did enjoy baking since I stared to make the bread. I also make some cookies for my kids and they just love it. Look this picture, don’t you think it’s yummy.
I will show you how to do step by step on next article.
訂閱:
張貼留言 (Atom)

沒有留言:
張貼留言