
Since I fascinated in baking, I always want to bake a white bread. One day I bought a loaf pan and try to make bread. My first bread was fault but the taste is not bad. See!!! How ugly the bread is!!! Last time I use half ingredient to toast so the size is very small. I try to bake again and use the 100% original recipe. It looks much better but the middle of the toast is still raw. I think the dough was too big to bake. Next time I should try 80% of the material.
Ingredients:
A: 500g Bread flour + Sugar 20g + Salt 3g
B: Water 120g + Fresh milk 160g
+ sweet cooking rice seasoning 30g (味霖)
C: Instant yeast 3g
D: Olive oil 28g
Direction:
1. Put A,B,C into the bread baker and set to knead until the surface become smooth.
2. After machine finish the knead process and add olive oil and knead again.
3. Cover bowl with plastic wrap and let the dough rest about 1-1.5 hrs.
When it is ready, dough will be more than double in size.
4. Slice the dough into 4 pieces and knead for a few minutes. Shape them into the loaf pan and allow it to rise for another 1.5 hrs or until dough has risen 1 inch above pans..
5. Bake at 200 degrees C for 25-30mins



沒有留言:
張貼留言