2009年11月1日 星期日

MAMMA MIA


Mamma Mia is based on the songs of ABBA. ABBA was a Swedish singer group active from 1972 - 1982 and was one of the most internationally popular pop groups of all time. The movie is a story about a 20 years old girl who invites her 3 possible fathers to walk her down the aisle. The main actress is Meryl Streep and she plays Donna Sheridan and another actress is Amanda Seyfried she plays Sophie. The actors are Pierce Brosnan, Colin Firth and Stellan Skarsgård and they play the 3 possible fathers of Sophie. Donna is a single parent and raises her only daughter, Sophie by herself. Sophie is going to marry her fiance, and she wants her father to walk her down the aisle during her wedding. She is confused because she doesn’t know which one is her father so this makes the story complexly and fascinatingly. I was surprised when I first saw the movie because all the actors and actress were singing by themselves. My favorite actress Meryl Streep’s acting was so wonderful and touching. All the songs are matched the story and are appealing to the ear. I think it’s a great movie and I will recommend my friend to see this movie.

沒有留言:

張貼留言