2009年11月10日 星期二
Learning Japanese
It’s my first to study Japanese at school and it's a whole new language for me. I think it’s really hard for me to learn a new language since I learned. Although there are a lot of Japanese songs, movies, TV shows and products around us and I love to use Japanese 3C and Cosmetics and skin care products. But I never think I will spend time on learning Japanese before. It’s a huge challenge for me and Japanese is really difficult to learning. It has basic 50 Tone and one is for Hiragana and another one is Katakana. It’s hard for me to remember these 100 Tone and it’s easy to forget after reading. I just know I have to study Japanese for 3 semesters, and it will kill me. We are going to have the mid-term this Sunday and I am so nervous now. I am afraid I won’t get good points on this course.
訂閱:
張貼留言 (Atom)

沒有留言:
張貼留言