2009年10月19日 星期一

My Lovely Little Daughter - Iren

My little girl, Iren, is 4 years old. My mother-in-law helps me take care of her during my working hours. Luckily, my mother-in-law is a very nice mother, so I don’t need to cook dinner for the family when I am at work. She is so good at cooking, so there is no ''thin'' member in our big family, especially my little girl. She is 19 kgs and her physique is bigger than other girls of the same age.

Iren is also a lovely girl, but she has chinky eyes when she smiles. Her personality is totally different from Minnie. She is much more mature and sensible than Minne. She can take a shower and brush her teeth by herself. Although she is not as smart as her elder sister, but she is so sweet sometimes, and the way she talks just like an adult, bringing my family so much fun. Now she is in copycat age, she loves to copy adult behavior now. She likes acting like a busy office lady. Typing on keyboard or pretending talking with someone by phone is her job. My husband loves her more than Minnie. She is really funny and adorable.

Iren is afraid of strangers except those who have candy or cookies for her. Therefore, there is only one way to get close to her --- using food to attract her. When she sees someone who might have food on hand, she always asks “what is this?” then which means you got her weakness! She is kind of fat because she is greedy for food. She always gets angry and crazy when she can’t eat some food that I don’t allow her to eat, so her nickname is Chubby (阿肥肥). Now you can understand why I called her “greedy”.

My daughter, Iren, is also my diamond, my precious and dear girl and I love her so much. I can’t imagine when she grows up and become a bride. I think I will be reluctant to see her marrying to some guy someday.


沒有留言:

張貼留言