2009年11月7日 星期六

Good Shopping Experience

I prefer to shop online so I usually shop at eBay and Yahoo. A few years ago, I wanted to buy some clothes for my daughters and I found a special seller at Yahoo. She is also a mother and she sold a lot of American Brands, such as, Gap, Old Navy, Banana Republic and Gymboree….. I bought some stuffs from her at the first time. When I received the closes and shoes I ordered. I was surprised and impressive about her product. They are so beautiful and the real products were just match with the photos. Everything that the seller sold was all from America and her daughter was also the model to demo her products. I wanted to buy some others clothes from her again so I asked her to recommend me some tips to choice clothes. She also give me some advise and I bought more stuffs form her. She also taught me how to shop online at www.gap.com. Finally we became friends after all.

沒有留言:

張貼留言