2010年5月30日 星期日

Opening for Summarize the Gist

Good morning, everyone.
I’m glad that most of you could make it today.
I know that you all have tight schedules,
so it’s our pleasure to welcome you here.
We’re team no. 8, I’m Ching.
Here are our super team member, Yiyi, Peggy, Katie.

In order to let you know more about reading strategy,
we’re going to give you an overview about it.
What we want to do today is to present “Summarize the Gist”.

Our presentation is divided into four main points.

The first part of our speech will be focusing on “What is Reading?”
Peggy will take care of it.

Followed by Yiyi, she’ll let you know “What is Reading Strategy?”

As you may also want to know “What is Summarizing?”
So Katie will share you “What are we doing when we summarize?”
What kinds of mistakes usually happen when we summarize.

After that, I will show you “What should we do to summarize?”

Conclusion will be the last part of my speech.

So let’s welcome Peggy to tell you “What is Reading?”

沒有留言:

張貼留言