I have visited Las Vegas three times. I went with my parents when I was 21 years old. It was also the first time to visit Las Vegas. But I haven’t spent too much time to visit this city because we join the tour package. At that time I told myself that I must visit this city again. After two years I went again with my best friend, Coco, and we spent a whole week there. There are some major tourist attractions in Las Vegas and you can’t miss it.
As Las Vegas is famous of its gambling industry and the first part will be Casinos. All the casinos open for 24 hours and you can gamble anytime and anywhere even in 7-11.
Then, lots of wonderful shows and concerts and you may find them of interest to join. Such as, magic show, the famous singer’s concert…and so on. You can just choose any of them to spend your time there.
Next, Las Vegas is definitely the most convenient place for shopping. You may also want to buy some souvenirs, or luxurious designer brands especially after you hit the jackpot. Most of brands have stores there and the fabulous shipping locales and over 200 well-known shops in Las Vegas.
Finally, when you are hungry and you don’t know what to eat in Las Vegas. You can choose all you can eat buffet or any kind of food around the world, for example, Japanese, Italian, Mexican, and so on.
So how about go to Las Vegas in you next trip.

沒有留言:
張貼留言