Good afternoon, everyone. I'm glad that most of you could make it today.
I know that you all have tight schedules,
so it's my pleasure to welcome you here.
As most of you have known that I am Ching.
Have you ever been to Las Vegas before?
Do you want to visit there on your next vacation?
In order to let you know more about Las Vegas.
I’m going to give you an overview of the city as well as the entertainment facilities over there.
My today’s presentation is divided into four main points.
As Las Vegas is famous for its gambling industry,
the first part of my speech will be focusing on Casinos in Las Vegas;
followed by the shows and concerts that you may find them of interest to join.
As you may also want to buy some souvenirs, or luxurious designer brands especially after you have hit the jackpot, shopping in Las Vegas is therefore the number three focal point
I would love to talk about.
In addition to gambling, culture events, and shopping, you cannot miss local delicacies in Las Vegas, which will be introduced in the last part of my presentation.
The whole presentation will take about 30 mins, and there will be a Q&A session in the end of my speech.

沒有留言:
張貼留言