2009年10月15日 星期四

Twilight


It is a love story about a vampire and a seventeen years old girl, Bella. She meets an exquisitely handsome boy at school when she moves to Washington. She feels an overwhelming attraction and realizes the boy is not completely human. But she never gives up and insists to stay with the vampire finally they became lovers.

After seeing the movie Twilight, I became curious about vampires. As I knew vampires always love to suck the blood from human especially the virgin’s blood. How come the boy, Edward, didn’t want to suck Bella’s blood or let her becomes a vampire just like him? I was very surprised about the vampires don’t afraid the sunshine and they don’t want to appear under the sun it is just because their skin will become sparking, flash and bright. They just afraid people will find out they are vampires. They also don’t need to take a rest and sleep in the coffin.

Edward is a vampire when he gets along with Bella and he always want to suck her blood. But he loves her so much so he can’t do this and he has to control his desire and stop thinking the fresh blood. I think it is hard to do that but he did it and he did it very well. It is all about love and I believe nothing is impossible to the man who will try. From this movie we got an idea “Where there is a will, there is a way”. Isn’t it?

沒有留言:

張貼留言