Have you ever bought any products via the Internet? Through the years consumers have been able to purchase anything on the Internet. It is hard to hear someone who has not done it. The online shopping is a trend; however, there are still some benefits of shopping in a store that cannot be replaced. Both similarities and differences around us are time and the risks when people shop online and in stores.
The first difference is time. Shopping from a website will take less time than shopping in stores. People don’t need to go to a physical store and don’t have to walk around and spend lots of time on finding stores and comparing the prices. For example, once I look for shoes I like, I will consider whether it is suitable for me or if it can match well with my other clothes. Sometimes, I will go to other stores to see if I could find better shoes with reasonable prices. I spend at least three hours on finding better shoes and all these processes would take me a lot of time. It may sound ridiculous for a man, but it is really an enjoyment for a woman. Unlike shopping in stores, it takes only a few clicks and I can compare the prices and find similar goods in a short time. It’s convenient for you can surf several online shops at home and it will save much time on shopping. The most important is online stores are open for 24 hours a day with unlimited time and people can do the shopping anytime.
Another difference is the risk. Shopping online has some risks than shopping in stores. Some online sellers may take professional photos of products and you may feel how perfect the goods are. Are your sure that their products are the same as what they described on the Websites? Without seeing and touching the products in person, there will be some controversies after receiving the goods. People may find the products don’t match the quality as they see earlier from the Internet. In addition, the payment has to be transferred right away after ordering. If the seller is a fake, you have to take it at your own risk. In contrast, when you shopping in stores, you can touch or try on the merchandise you suppose to buy. You don’t have to worry about the quality of the products. Even you find out faults after coming home and you can get a refund or exchange the new products.
With so many online shops recently, shoppers can choose between the convenience of ordering merchandise online or purchasing it in stores. Some people choose online ordering because they like shopping during the time the physical store is closed, and they would save lot of time. Other people prefer shopping in stores in order to try on merchandise and get a feel for the item. Also they take the less risk on buying fault merchandises than shopping online. While these choices are the reason for both store shopping and internet shopping, in the long run, I believe consumers will find the best way for shopping.
2011年5月7日 星期六
訂閱:
張貼留言 (Atom)

沒有留言:
張貼留言