If I were single, I will keep studying for a Master degree in America after graduation from LHU. Then I will look for a job in U.S.A. and experience different life in this foreign country. I would travel the whole America during my spare time. Actually I had traveled to USA for 3 months in 2000. I did have a great time there. I supposed to stay and get a job there but my boyfriend warned me not to stay there otherwise he would brake up with me. So I had to come back to Taiwan and then we got married in 1 year. I can’t keep moving on my career plan after all. Although sometimes I feel tried when I have argue with my husband, I don’t feel regret for this decision.
Regarding my marriage plan, I will keep my body in a nice shape by doing regular exercises and become a woman have pretty face but charming figure. Any one will be attracted by me and I can dating with any men I like. Probably I will married a rich foreigner and have 2 lovely kids.
To sum up, everyone has dreams and each dream is unique. Nobody can go back again and start a new beginning, but you could make a good ending. If you set your goal and just start your dream today. I believe your dream will come true.

沒有留言:
張貼留言