2010年12月9日 星期四

Monga


Recently I saw some movies. Monga is the movie that I always want to see but I don’t have time to do so. After Ethan Juan, 阮經天, win the best leading actor at the golden horse award. I think it’s time to take a look at this movie. Although some people said this movie is very common and too popularize and I still think is a good movie. At least it is understandable than some Taiwanese movies. Compare with Cape No. 7. I think Monga is much deeper into humanity and teenagers’ impression and opinion.  

“MONGA” is an action drama that tells a story of youth days with background of gangster. It’s about teenage kids’ friendship in the old time. The whole story is just from a chicken leg. I do recommend you to see this movie.

I excerpt some interesting lines from this movie.

Together, we stepped into the world of grown-ups and there was no returning back.我們一起走進大人的世界---沒有回頭路

You have to fight them first, or they’ll fight you!
今天你要是不弄死他們,明天你就會被他們弄死!

Here is the 《MONGA》Official Trailer (English Subtitles)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ztSLNCNCmM0&feature=player_embedded

沒有留言:

張貼留言