Dear Jack,
I try to call you several times today but you didn't pick up the phone. After reading your blog, I understood why you choose to leave. I knew you don’t know how to face it. I feel sorry about your father and I just want to tell you. I respected your decision but I really don't want to see you taking all the responsibility on your own. It's not your fault and you should not be alone. I can be your listener (I mean it) and sometimes you can't keep everything in your mind. You don't need to pretend that you are fine anymore. You are a smart boy and I believe you can go through this difficult situation. Remember, you are not alone and you can talk to me. Promise me that you won’t do any stupid thing. I want you to eat and sleep regularly and DO NOT think too much. You should share your feeling with your sisters and stop thinking bad things. I will be with you. I keep thinking about you after reading your blog. That’s why I still awake now. Please give me a call and we should meet some time, otherwise I can’t sleep well.
I try to call you several times today but you didn't pick up the phone. After reading your blog, I understood why you choose to leave. I knew you don’t know how to face it. I feel sorry about your father and I just want to tell you. I respected your decision but I really don't want to see you taking all the responsibility on your own. It's not your fault and you should not be alone. I can be your listener (I mean it) and sometimes you can't keep everything in your mind. You don't need to pretend that you are fine anymore. You are a smart boy and I believe you can go through this difficult situation. Remember, you are not alone and you can talk to me. Promise me that you won’t do any stupid thing. I want you to eat and sleep regularly and DO NOT think too much. You should share your feeling with your sisters and stop thinking bad things. I will be with you. I keep thinking about you after reading your blog. That’s why I still awake now. Please give me a call and we should meet some time, otherwise I can’t sleep well.
Best regards,
Ching

沒有留言:
張貼留言