This movie is based on the true story of Leigh Anne and Sean Tuohy who accept a homeless black teenage, Michael Oher "Big Mike". Michael has no idea who his father is and his mother is a drug addict. Michael never had formal education and Leigh Anne, Mrs. Tuohy, soon takes over it. Her nature believes that the young man has every opportunity to succeed. They not only provide him a home with love, but hire a tutor to help him improve his grades to get the point. Finally, Michael Oher studied at the university and became a famous football player.
I just saw The Blind Side last night. If you are not a football fan, you'll like this movie. I am not a football fan but I loved it!!! There are so many great performances by the actors. It’s also a charming story with laughs and tears. I admire Mrs. Tuohy for her frankness and kindness. I believe won’t do so if I was her. How nice to have a positive movie this time of the year especially. Everybody MUST see this movie. Quinton Aaron does a fantastic job of playing Michael Oher. In the beginning of the movie, he has no dialog but he expresses so much just with eyes and facial expressions. Jae Head is charming as the young "brother" S.J. Sandra Bullock as I have seen her some movies before and she does a wonderful job. It’s so different that the other roles she has had in the past. It’s really a great and energetic movie for all ages.


沒有留言:
張貼留言