There are some key points about how to presentation in English properly. I would like to share some tips that I learned from our teacher, Mr. Lin, with you.
First, you have to greet audiences and introduce yourself. E.g: Good morning / evening / afternoon, everyone. I'm glad that most of you could make it today. I know that you all have tight schedules, so it's a pleasure to welcome you here. My name is (........). In my talk I'll tell you about (…your topic ). As you may know it ….and I would like to talk more about it. I believe by the end of my presentation you will know more about (…your topic ).
Second, you have to get everyone’s attention and then preview the topic you would like to talk. You can ask questions, share experience, tell a story, or quote regarding the topic. Also you can sort your subject into 3-4 points by order. E.g. time order, space order and so on.
Third, then we can go to talk about the "body" and it’s kind of like English writing. Using 3 W and 1 H: what, why, when, and how that will help you to get more ideas about the presentation you are going to tell. You can draw some pictures or write down the key words to remind yourself, too.
Forth, before starting the conclusion you can say again about the things that you have talked in short sentences. That will make your audiences to integrate the heading easily.
Finally, in the conclusion you can summarize all the key points you have said and make a perfect ending.
Hope these tips can help you to make your presentation successfully.
2010年3月15日 星期一
訂閱:
張貼留言 (Atom)

沒有留言:
張貼留言